Monday, July 14, 2008

So Far, So Good

This past week has been so busy. As you might know we started schooling last week and so far we are right on schedule. To my surprise the kids have really been looking forward to getting back to business. Everyone has been working hard and staying motivated. My son has a list for me of possible topics to cover for science and my oldest daughter has a list of her own of things that she wants to learn this year. It is going to be a great year.
Co-op is going to be starting up again soon and I can't wait. This year we are going to start with a 6 week study on psalm 23. I am so excited.
I'll post later on this week but for now I have to run...
bye

2 comments:

Whiterock said...

Hi!
Found your blog thru Holly's blog, allthedaysofmylife. Can't wait to read more! ...But not right now -got to go start the rice for supper. :D
WR

Micka said...

Thank you so much for the visit. I will be returning the favor soon. I just love meeting new people.