Sunday, May 1, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up (Little Man's Edition)

It's hard to believe it, my first born will be 10 years old in less than 2 months. How did this happen? Where did all the time go?

Little Man is growing up so fast. He has become so responsible and dependable. He is so even tempered and mellow, most of the time. He loves to ride his bike, draw, play, build stuff and read. His imagination has no bounds and I love that. He is constantly creating new things, like a ship out of legos or weapons from scraps of junk he finds around the house.


He is my little warrior. Defender of all things good and just. He dreams of one day being an Animal Cop, Pianist, Composer, Builder, Artist and Author. He is such a big boy, yet in so many ways still my little baby. He loves to hangout with his Papa, play computer games and do all kinds of big kid activities


I love this little guy so much.

No comments: