Here is how the month of September will look for us.
Character Trait Study for this month is Creativeness
Creative - Doing something in a new way
Memory Verse - Genesis 1:31 "And God saw everything that he made, and behold, it was very good..."
We will re-read the story of creation and creating a mini book of all that God created. Study Genesis 1:1, 27, 31, 2:7
Emphasize I am Ephesians 2:8-10
Reading- Progressive Phonics and Easy Readers
- Little Man - continue working in book 10 (intermediate vowels), Read out loud daily
- Little Mama - continue reading reviews of short vowel sounds, read out loud daily
- Baby Girl - review letters N,O,P (upper case)
Math - Math U See
- Little Man - Beta Lessons 8-10, start on a Money lapbook from http://www.homeschoolhelperonline.com/
- Little Mama - Alpha Lessons 7 and 8, continue working on Addition lapbook from http://www.homeschoolshare.com/
- Baby Girl - Number 5, color green and yellow, shape rectangle
Handwriting and Copy work
- Little Man - Copy memory verse as well as daily dictations
- Little Mama - Review Upper and Lower Case Letter
We will continue working on our Character Study notebook
Science And Other Hands-on Activities
- In the kitchen with Mama
- Create a piggy bank to go along with money lessons
- Create lots of new things
Well that's what we have planned for this month.
What are you doing and how is the school year going so far? Until next time bye...