Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CVS You've Done It Again..

This past weekend I had the chance to run some errands and I made a very special trip to CVS.( I have not been to CVS in over a month). I really needed to start stocking up and doing some serious shopping. My pantry is almost bare and I'm starting to run low on the simple necessities like toothpaste and paper towels.

So anyway, I went to CVS and look at all the great stuff I got.


I got 2 bottles of Act Mouthwash, 2 Arnicare pain rubs, 4 buddies soap, 2 bottles of laundry detergent, 2 bags of Chex Mix, 2 Water slides (they were 90% off and I paid .99 cents each for them), 2 ball and glove set (also 90% off and I paid .49 cents per) and a bubble machine for $1.29.

The toys will be saved and given as birthday or Christmas gifts for the kids.

I did a total of 3 transactions and paid out of pocket $5.29 and I have $2.00 in ECBs for next time.

I'VE MISSED YOU CVS....

1 comment:

Homeschoolin' hot-rodders said...

WOW don't you just LOVE Cvs???


Angela