Baby Boy is such a charmer. He knows how to get his way with everyone in this house. The girls cannot get enough of him. They love and kiss on him all day. They are constantly telling him how much they love him and how they waited so long for him. Little Man is really enjoying his baby brother. He loves to do things for him. He is so good at carrying the baby and is our go to guy when I need someone to go and get the baby and bring him to me. (He is going to be a great dad some day)
As for Baby Boy what can I say, he is growing up right before our eyes. At 6 months old he
- babbles all the time even occasionally saying words like maaa and dadadada
- constantly chewing at his fingers and toes.
- able to reach for objects and hold on to and chew on them, he is also transferring objects between hands
- opens mouth wide for food and enjoys eating and trying new foods
- Can play a good game of peek a boo and hide and seek
- Can drink from a straw
- bears weight on legs and enjoys bouncing very much
- loves his jumperoo
- enjoys splashing water during bath times
- Still nurses all the time and will let me know when it is that time by pulling on my clothes and saying Maaaaaa
- Loves to be tickled by Papa
- Can sit almost without support, hold a bottle and drink from a cup with help.
- Knows his name
Happy half year birthday Baby Boy, we are so glad you are ours.