Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's Play Catch-Up

Wow it's January already. I feel like time is just speeding by theses days. So much has happened in the past month or so. I have so many pictures to share with you all, so, lets begin with Christmas.

Christmas this time seemed really odd to me. We were so focused on finally being able to meet my Mom and the excitement of it all that everything else just got swept to the side. I feel in a way that I've missed the opportunity to really slow down and enjoy what Christmas is all about for us. Next year I will definitely do it differently.
We did have a lot of fun as a family last month. Papa spent almost the entire month of December home with us. I loved having him around more. The kids like having their Grandma Meme aroundand I like watching her love up on them.




My Mom

My Dad and my Grandma J came over for breakfast on Christmas morning. I love getting to spend extra time with our Grandma J. She is very special to us and we love her very much.

Isn't she cute? She will be 82 years old this month.

The kids had a great time opening their presents on Christmas morning. Everyone got some really cool stuff. Little Man got a new Lego building set. This boy loves playing with legos. Little mama got a Jewelry making kit, and baby girl got a "big kid" swing for the swing set. The kids also got a new C.D. player for their bedroom, some fun new games, some new clothes, and off course lots of new toys.



As you can see we really did have a lot of fun last month. I still have a lot more pictures to share, but for now I think I'll take a break.








No comments: