Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Missed You CVS...


I have not been to CVS in 3 weeks. There just haven't been anything we really needed. Well Tuesday night I decided to go and pick up some things that I really needed like Lotion, milk and some new toothbrushes for the kids. I really was not expecting to find such great deals that were all free after ECB.
this is all I got;
3 CVS brand non-drowsy allergy relief (free after ECB)
3 Ora Pick Traveler (free after ECB)
1 gallon of milk ($3.69)
2 candy bars (I needed a filler) $1.00
3 Colgate toothbrushes (free after ECB and coupons)
3 CVS brand lotions (b2g1f) $10.98
1 Clearasil acne cream ($4.99 after coupon)
1 Ziploc twist and lock container pack ($1.50 after coupon)
1 Schick Intuition plus razor (free after ecb and coupon)
I did 3 transactions and after using 2 different $3/$10 on CVS brand coupons and all my manufacturer's coupons and ECBs I ended up spending only 31 cents out of pocket. My cashier was very impressed with me.
I love walking out of there with three bags of stuff for almost nothing, and a total of $28.37 worth of ECB for next time.
Now are you ready to start paying nothing to shop at CVS? Then head on over to Andrea's blog and check out her "Top 5 tips to play CVS" http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/2008/02/cvs-top-5-tips-to-playing-cvs.html and of course do not forget to check out Crystal's "CVS 101" http://www.moneysavingmom.com/2007/09/cvs-101.html
Have fun learning and feel free to ask me any questions, I am more than happy to help you get on the "CVS love wagon".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. I wish I had a CVS pharmacy in my city. We have Walgreens and SuperD on every corner. Looks like you found some great deals.