Sunday, March 23, 2008

Guess How Much I Spent



This week's trip to Walgreens was very successful. I got


  • a Bic Soliel Razor system

  • Bic Soliel Razor Refills

  • Listerine smart rinse

  • 2 Glade Candle wisp

  • 2 Palmolive 11oz dish soaps

  • 6 royal gelatin packs

  • Air Wick Warmer

  • 2 Air Wick Warmer refills

I paid a total of $4.32 out of pocket. I didn't make any Register Rebates buck this week but I did spend $15.00 worth of RR bucks on my total purchase. I also will be getting back a total of $7.79 in rebates this month to use towards my future purchases.




At CVS I got a whole bunch of things that we really needed such as

  • Listerine Smart rinse

  • Oral B toothbrush

  • 2 Glade candles

  • Maybeline lip color

  • 2 Nivea shave gel

  • Johnson buddies soap

  • 2 Dove Shampoo

  • 2 Dove conditioners

  • 2 Dove body wash

  • a Nuetragena Skin care system (for my cousin)

  • 2 Hershey's bliss chocolate candy (I needed it)

I spent out of pocket a total of $0.74


I made a total of $22.98 in ECB's (extra care bucks)

No comments: