Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Subtraction Lapbook

This past weekend we put together our Subtraction lapbooks. It is one on the many projects offered at http://www.homeschoolshare.com/subtraction_facts_lapbook.php

Just print, cut and put together. There are a lot of very useful projects over at that site. You should take some time and visit them, I'm sure you will find something you'll like. For more free stuff look over to the left on the side of this blog under homeschool freebies. I'll keep adding things under that list as I discover more sites, until then check them out and enjoy making your very own subtraction lapbook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could come visit you! How exciting, I LOVE to make new friends!!! If you don't mind, I'm going to add your blog to my blog roll (Visiting on the web). I'm also adding you to my blog reader so I don't miss a post! So very nice to meet you!