I've learned everything I know so far from reading blogs like-
- http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ . When you go to her site make sure you look to the right side bar and find the section where it says "beginners start here". Check her site out at least every day because she always has some good deals highlighted.
- http://www.thriftyfloridamama.net/. She sometimes has a list of deals for Publix and Winn Dixie Stores. She also has tons of helpful advice.
- http://mommysnacks.blogspot.com/ This is another one of my favorite places to go to. She has lots of helpful tips and a lot of good deals. She introduced me to the idea of product testing and surveys.
- http://www.mommieswithcents.blogspot.com/ This site is always full of great deals as well as lots of links to free samples.
Well I think that those links should be enough to get you started. But if you are anything like me you probably need a little push, so here it is.
- http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/Coupons/ this link will take you to eat better america. After signing up with them you will be able to print out free coupons. The best deal was the Muir Glen Organic can product coupons. You can print it out a total of 10 times. At Super Walmart a 28 oz can of organic tomato cost $1.48. After your $1.00 off coupon you only pay $.48 per can.
- www.flatearth.com for free bags of chips (print a max of 2 times)